Secure backup of encrypted partition

Hi,

this is a little bit off topic here, but maybe somebody can help me.

I have an encrypted drive and would like to make a backup of it. This backup
should also be as secure as my data on disk. My simple question is: how to do
this?

I would like to:
- backup only the data, not the whole partition (save time and media)
- be able to restore every single file or the whole partition
- have same security like on the harddisk
- backup to DVD+RW

Thank you very much for you help in advance
Robert
-