how to fsck

My encrypted /home/ mounts and works fine, but i can't fsck it. I unmount it, and try fsck /dev/loop2 but i'm told there's no first or second superblock. The /dev/loop2 loop still exists with definatly the correct password as i can remount it without being prompted for a password.

Its ext3 on a software raid5 looping through /dev/md0. Am i fscking the wrong place? or, since it mounts ok still, should i copy the files off to another drive, recreate filesystem, then copy files back?

Thanks,
Brad.

Få Hotmail på mobilen http://www.msn.dk/mobile

-