RE: irritating spam from xm-editor

I only have this problem on my company email-account. The problem here is
that I don't have access to my company's mailserver configuration files,
since I work for this company as a programmer, not as a systems-admin.

I could add a blocking-rule in my Outlook-client, but that still causes
'unproffesional' mail (and images) to traverse our company network. The only
way i can definitely prefend this is by desubscribing to the linux-crypto
mailinglist with my company email-account, but I was hoping that the
mailinglist server had some sort of spam-policy that prevented users like
'xm-editor' from spreading their spam by starting at the very base: block
messages from this user to the maillinglist.

I was wondering if this is at all possible for this maillinglist, and if so,
if there is a (global?) maillinglist policy that encompasses this particular
spam-incident.

So, at my personal/private account, i have no 'real' problem, since my
home-mailserver already blocks all messages from 'xm-editor'. It's more that
i don't like my companies mail-admin coming to me and asking me what these
'nice' images are that i keep getting and that keep 'wasting' company
bandwidth. It's kind of embarrasing, eventhough he (the mail-admin) knows
that it's spam.

regards,

Menno Knol.