Ready made PKI software on Linux

We are licensed CA based in South East Asia. We would like to purchase a
ready made product to support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Setec
SetCOS 3.4.0c smart card on Linux for our users.

In addition, our application was coded in Java and the PKI software must
support both PKCS#11 and Java keytool libraries.

Please contact me at lestersoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-