huge problems with cryptoloop...

Hi there,
I've been trying to integrate the crypto patches
with the Mandrake kernel src rpm.

However, even though make menuconfig shows the
selection option for cryptoloop, and I select it,
it doesn't get compiled.

- All rejects have been accounted for and merged.
There was only one; the main Makefile.

- I used the  CryptoAPI Magic Installer

- I also tried manually patching with
	make patch-kernel from the unpacked cryptoapi
directory and the unpacked cryptoloop directory.

- I tried using anonymous cvs to get the latest
cryptoloop source tree; the patching process against
the 2.4.19 kernel doesn't work; can't find a file.
Seems to be a bug in the findpatch.pl script?
I'm not a perl programmer but it seems to have the
wrong -p level?

Interestingly,
'make modules' from the cryptoloop directory tries
to patch the kernel source tree; I thought it was
supposed to compile the modules only in the cryptoloop
directory and leave the main kernel source tree alone?

I've also tried patching a pristine 2.4.19 kernel source
tree using the 'magic installer' and it wouldn't compile
the cryptoloop module either, though once again, the
configure option was there, was selected, and inspection
of .config shows it selected.
The compile process didn't even touch the relevent sections
of the source tree.
So I downloaded the 'magic installer' script and inspected
it; the section on the cryptoloop module appears to be
disabled?

Is cryptoloop temporarily broken?

Thanks!

-