the losetup "Unsupported encryption type aes128" problem -- again

Hi everybody,

reading the redhat 8.0 and losetup question archived in

http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/2002-12/msg00061.html

and Herberts answer I now know that I#m not alone with that problem.
Herbert posted a link to his rh8.0 rpm's which fix that problem.

They're compiled for kernel 2.4.18-14 which came on the original rh8
cds. Actually I updated already to the 2.4.18-24.8.0 and will more
likely use my self compiled kernel 2.4.20. So I guess it's better not
to use these rpms. Can anybody point me to a different solution? Or
shall I just update the losetup and mount by these rpms? A rpm -ivh
obviously gives a

file /sbin/losetup from install of losetup-2.11r-10int conflicts with
file from package losetup-2.11r-10

Thanks in advance

Thorsten
-