Loop-AES on SMP machine

 Hi, I got a problem of loop-aes on a SMP machine. I
am trying to port the loop-aes to a DELL machine with
4 CPUs. The system just hangs there when I use mke2fs
to format the loop device. It consumes nearly all the
CPU resource and never returns. The same loop-aes
works fine on machine with only 1 CPU. So what is the
problem?

Another thing is after I comment out the aes_encrypt()
and aes_decrypt() that means loop-aes without
encryption everything is OK. The aes_encrypt() and
aes_decrypt() support SMP? Maybe there is some problem
here.

Any reply will be appreciated.

Thanks.

-