loop-aes nice value

Hi Jari, I saw that you changed the default nice value for the loop device
when the kernel is using mingo's sched. If I remember that value was -9.
Did you choose '-9' as a + - arbitrary value under 0, but over -20, or it
has some special reason to be -9 and not -5 for exemple?
regards,
greg

ps: in the past I experimented with renice-ing the loop to +5, it seemed
better than -20, but sometimes I experimented temporal hangs when the
machine had to write out encrypted data excessivly.

-