Re: Encrypted FS modules

    I guess I don't understand not wanting to recompile the kernel -- you need
to recompile the kernel anyway just to have an efficient system, crypto or
not. And if you want to build loop-aes "on top of the kernel src rpms" aren't
you then going to need to compile that kernel src to get it to work?

--
Harmon Seaver
CyberShamanix