Re: loop-aes with loop=m in kernel?

Ok, I guess what my question boils down to is this. Debian has a number of
prebuilt kernels that include loopback support as a module. If I install one
of these then remove loop.o and replace it with the loop-aes module will I
have any problems? Assuming I have of course built loop-aes using the kernel
config from the prebuilt kernel.

thanks, Iain.

--
PGP info: http://www.myspinach.org/~iain/pgpinfo.html