Re: GnuPG-key,loopAES encrypted root partition

Resending my yesterday's reply to Robert, because it didn't reach
linux-crypto list. Not sure why that happened, but my reply had large
attachments. This time with links to code instead of attachments.

Jari Ruusu wrote:
> OK, I didn't update README and man pages, but instead I modified
> build-initrd.sh to work with GnuPG-key encrypted root partition. Just set
> USEGPGKEY=1 in the configuration, and it should work now. I tested it in
> both symmetric encrypted, and public/private key encrypted modes.
>
> Small change to losetup source code was also necessary, so new loop-AES
> util-linux patches (against util-linux-2.11t) are also attached. GnuPG-key
> encrypted root won't work with older losetup programs.

http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/updates/2002-07-17/build-initrd.sh.bz2
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/updates/2002-07-17/build-initrd.sh.bz2.sign
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/updates/2002-07-17/util-linux-2.11t-1.diff.bz2
http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net/updates/2002-07-17/util-linux-2.11t-1.diff.bz2.sign