Resizing ext3 on a LVM with cryptoapi

Hi,
I installed LVM and cryptoapi on one harddrive with help from the list.
Everything went fine, but I need to resize the partition since I added
another drive to the LVM.

I tried doing this but I got an error saying that it can't find the
magic something of the partition (sorry I can't remember exactly -
stupid as I am, I didn't think of writing it down :P).

My question is - are there any limitations to using a ext3 partition
like this, compared to not using cryptoapi ? e.g. resizing ? or did I do
something wrong ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Regards

Klaus Agnoletti
Junior Geek Engineer

Xenux - The Linux People
Bredgade 35A, 2.
1260 København K
Tel: +45 3315 8202
Fax: +45 3332 1832
http://www.xenux.dk

'vi is to EMACS as masturbation is to making love:
effective and always available but probably not your first choice.'