Re: Cryptoapi kernel-patch packages for debian

All this is being done right now...and the more I thought about ti
today...I'd much prefer having a:

  "make clean; make get_crypto; make menuconfig; make bzImage; make modules;"
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
               New kernel make command!

This command would hold nothing but a few shell commands, one being:
  lynx -source http://www.kerneli.org/go?<kernelVersion>/<countryCode> | sh

As I'm developing now (EXTREME ALPHA):
  http://jlcooke.ca/go

When was the last time linus/alen/marcelo added a new Makefile command? (I'm
serious, really!)

JLC

--
http://www.certainkey.com