RE: Announce loop-AES-v1.6e file/swap crypto package

Ian:

	You do know that in a few months (around September) ReiserFS is
going to release its version 4 of ReiserFS which is supposed to have
encryption build in, right?

Very Respectfully,

Stuart Blake Tener, IT3 (E-4), USNR-R, N3GWG
Beverly Hills, California
VTU 1904G (Volunteer Training Unit)
stuart@bh90210.net
west coast: (310)-358-0202 P.O. Box 16043, Beverly Hills, CA 90209-2043
east coast: (215)-338-6005 P.O. Box 45859, Philadelphia, PA 19149-5859

Telecopier: (419)-715-6073 fax to email gateway via www.efax.com (it's
free!)

JOIN THE US NAVY RESERVE, SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, AND BENEFIT FROM IT ALL.

Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:11 AM