[Announce] Helper script for creating loop-aes ou cryptoapi containers

Hello,

I've written a little shell-script that greatly facilitates creation of
containers hosting a filesystem encrypted with loop-aes or cryptoapi/kerneli.

This script can be downloaded from:
https://www.bouissou.net/wws/d_read/open-crypto/linux-crypto/mkcryptfs.gz

For using it, you of course need to have loop-aes or cryptoapi/kerneli
already installed on your system.

Installation:

- Copy mkcryptfs.gz in a directory of your choice, i.e. /usr/local/bin

- Décompress:
root# gunzip mkcryptfs.gz

- Set correct owner and rights:
root# chown root: mkcryptfs
root# chmod 755 mkcryptfs

- Before executing the script, you need to edit it for checking a couple of
parameters depending upon your system config, i.e. choose whether to use
loop-aes or cryptoapi/kerneli.

Then, just run:

mkcryptfs help

I'd be very interested in your comments and suggestions.

Regards.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel@bouissou.net> OpenPGP ID 0x5C2BEE8F
-