Cpufreq userspace governor start/stop issue

Hi, Guys

I met another question for cpufreq governor. When hotplug out one cpu,
cpufreq will remove the cpu device and also call governor stop, if
there are more than 1 cpu and cpu0 is the root for cpufreq, other cpus
are linked to cpu0. then policy->cpu is 0 always.

in userspace governor, when governor stop is called, it will set
per_cpu(cpu_is_managed, cpu) = 0
but the cpu is policy->cpu which is 0 always.

       case CPUFREQ_GOV_STOP:
                mutex_lock(&userspace_mutex);
                cpus_using_userspace_governor--;
                if (cpus_using_userspace_governor == 0) {
                        cpufreq_unregister_notifier(
                                        &userspace_cpufreq_notifier_block,
                                        CPUFREQ_TRANSITION_NOTIFIER);
                }

                per_cpu(cpu_is_managed, cpu) = 0;
                per_cpu(cpu_min_freq, cpu) = 0;
                per_cpu(cpu_max_freq, cpu) = 0;
                per_cpu(cpu_set_freq, cpu) = 0;
                pr_debug("managing cpu %u stopped\n", cpu);
                mutex_unlock(&userspace_mutex);
                break;

also in userspace governor store_setspeed function cpufreq_set will
retun error if per_cpu(cpu_is_managed, cpu) is 0 which means it will
not change frequency .

static int cpufreq_set(struct cpufreq_policy *policy, unsigned int freq)
{
int ret = -EINVAL;

pr_debug("cpufreq_set for cpu %u, freq %u kHz\n", policy->cpu, freq);

mutex_lock(&userspace_mutex);
if (!per_cpu(cpu_is_managed, policy->cpu))
goto err;

per_cpu(cpu_set_freq, policy->cpu) = freq;

So consider below case:
1) cpu0 tries to hotplug cpu3, it calls userspace governor stop
function, it should stop cpu3's userspace governor, but it actually
set cpu0's per_cpu(cpu_is_managed, cpu) to 0.
2) cpu0 tries to change cpu freuqency through userspace governor, but
it will never succeed since cpufreq_set will return err if cpu0'
percpu variable cpu_is_managed is 0.
3) unless there is another cpu hotplug in operation, in which it calls
governor start and set cpu_is_managed to 1, then the frequency change
will go on and doesn't report error.

The reason here is policy->cpu is always 0 if we use managed policy
for all cpus. but we can't see which cpu's governor want's to
start/stop in userspace goveror. we can only get the information from
struct policy, but this policy doesn't include the exact cpu that
wants to do governor start/stop.

Any suggestions for this issue?

Thanks
Xiaoguang