cpufreq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
As I understand that when cpufreq work with cpu hotplug together, it
depends on policy_lock to make sure that cpufreq will not work with
cpu hotplug together. They can be ordered.
The userspace governor use __cpufreq_driver_target not
cpufreq_driver_target when change the cpu frequency. It means that it
will not grap the policy_lock, so when change the cpu frequency, the
cpu hotplug will happen.
So what I need to do if I want to make cpu hotplug not happens at same
time when I change the cpu frequency?