RE: CPUFREQ maintainence.

Dave Jones wrote:

> This last few releases I've been more of a hindrance than help to getting
> some of the patches merged upstream, so due to my lack of time, I'm
> considering
> removing myself as maintainer, and having patches routed as such
instead...

> ARM -> Russell/relevant ARM subtree maintainers
> x86 driver patches -> x86@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (All the other archs currently supported already go through the arch trees
> mips/sparc etc)
>
> The core doesn't see a huge amount of change these days, I figure patches
> for
> that can just go to lkml & Linus/Andrew like any other subsystem.
>
> comments?

The most EXYNOS SoCs' cpufreq drivers have been updated by Jaecheol Lee and
it is still needed to update/upgrade. I think, Mr. Lee can maintain
drivers/cpufreq/exynos* and he is a right person for it.

Russell, Dave, how do you think?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.