cpufreq.git status

I've been out of action for a while recently, which has caused a backlog
of cpufreq patches to pile up.  I only just got around to sifting through them all.
As a result, I've applied the following..

Switched to branch 'fixes'
Applying: [CPUFREQ] longhaul: select Longhaul version 2 for capable CPUs
Applying: [CPUFREQ] powernow-k8: Fix test in get_transition_latency()
Applying: [CPUFREQ] acpi-cpufreq: blacklist Intel 0f68: Fix HT detection and put in notification message
Applying: [CPUFREQ] Fix use after free on governor restore

Switched to branch 'next'
Applying: [CPUFREQ] cpumask: don't put a cpumask on the stack in x86...cpufreq/powernow-k8.c
Applying: [CPUFREQ] powernow-k6: set transition latency value so ondemand governor can be used
Applying: [CPUFREQ] Documentation: ABI: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu#/cpufreq/
Applying: [CPUFREQ] Use global sysfs cpufreq structure for conservative governor tunings
Applying: [CPUFREQ] Introduce bios_limit per cpu cpufreq sysfs interface

'fixes' is intended to go to Linus in the next day or so for .32

I dropped a few patches for various reasons, so if you've sent a diff, and it isn't
amongst those, then either the patch didn't apply (due to code changes, or email
misconfiguration damaging the patch), or it failed checkpatch tests.
So please resend against the relevant branch of cpufreq.git (and run checkpatch on it before sending!)

thanks,

	Dave