Ad: [CPUFREQ] Cleanup governor struct, remove userspace specific set_speed functions

Hey,

how does this new patch square with

commit 9e76988e9390a4ff4d171f690586d0c58186b47e
Author: Venki Pallipadi <venkatesh.pallipadi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Fri Oct 26 10:18:21 2007 -0700

[CPUFREQ] Eliminate cpufreq_userspace scaling_setspeed deadlock

There seems to be no easy way to avoid this deadlock as long as
cpufreq_userspace adds/removes the sysfs entry under same kobject as cpufreq.
Below patch moves scaling_setspeed to cpufreq.c, keeping it always and calling
back the governor on read/write. This is the cleanest fix I could think of,
even though adding two callbacks in governor structure just for this seems
unnecessary.

Note that the change makes scaling_setspeed under /sys/.../cpufreq permanent
and returns <unsupported> when governor is not userspace.

I.e. -- could the deadlock situation still occur?

Best,

	Dominik

PS: what are the merging plans wrt one-governor-per-system? I.e., when
should I fix cpufrequtils / libcpufreq?