Two fixes - Global ondemand variables, 2nd try

Hi,

again with the first fix corrected.
Also the "only allow one governor per machine patch" was left out.
Not sure whether it will help much and it needs further looking at.

The rest, the creation of a global:
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq
directory and ondemand using it is worth pushing for next.
Tell me if you do so and I can also adjust the conservative things.

   Thomas