Re: [patch for 2.6.30? 2/2] cpufreq: powernow-k8: determine exact CPU frequency for HW Pstates

On Wed, 27 May 2009 10:44:17 -0400
Dave Jones <davej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 12:36:15AM -0700, Andrew Morton wrote:
>
>  > I hear crickets chirping..
>
> landed in Linus tree yesterday.
> The other stuff I've got notifications that you added to -mm
> I've already added to my -next branch of cpufreq.git too.

Thanks.

> I only got on top of all this yesterday after a series of disasters
> involving travelling too much and then piss poor internet 'service'
> from my isp for the last week.

Well, if you're busy or can't be bothered setting up a pull for a small
patch or two, please feel free to tell me to merge the patch myself.  It
takes me ten seconds, tops.

akpm == labour saving device ;)