Several ondemand and powernow-k8 cleanups and bugfixes for 2.6.30

Hi,

these are based against the current next branch of the cpufreq git tree.
This one seems to be a bit behind 2.6.30?
It now has the printk_once which is needed for this patch series.
There shouldn't be much functional change with these patches.
The only/most important is that kernels compiled with NO_HZ and HZ=250/1000 can
now have (and will have by default) much lower sampling rates which should
improve performance for specific workloads.

The one changing the "BIOS does not support ACPI _PSS" message in powernow-k8
should definitely hit 2.6.30. It would be nice if the others could also. As
said these are rather riskless.

Please tell me if I should rebase against something else to make this happen.

Thanks,

   Thomas