Unknown p4-clockmod-capable CPU.

Hello

I am trying to load the p4-clockmod module then I get this message:

p4-clockmod: Unknown p4-clockmod-capable CPU. Please send an e-mail to

I am running debian Lenny with kernel version 2.6.26.
/proc/cpuinfo  shows the following.

processor    : 0
vendor_id    : GenuineIntel
cpu family    : 6
model        : 22
model name    : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU          560  @ 2.13GHz
stepping    : 1
cpu MHz        : 2128.267
cache size    : 1024 KB
fdiv_bug    : no
hlt_bug        : no
f00f_bug    : no
coma_bug    : no
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 10
wp        : yes
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss tm pbe nx lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts pni monitor ds_cpl tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr lahf_lm
bogomips    : 4261.31
clflush size    : 64
power management:

I have looked in the bios there is nothing there to adjust power managment, it's an Compaq 6720s.
Any idea what I can do to get powernowd working?

Best Johnny