Resend: Introduce interface to report BIOS bugs (reworked: FW_BUG simple solution, large description)

Hi,

I made the mistake to split my previous post to cpufreq list and rest...

These are the reworked patches based on input from previous posts.

Changes to previous versions:
  - Extended description, hope that wipes out Dave's and Andrew's
    concerns.
  - Simplify things down to the [Firmware Severity] string
    I followed up input from Bjorn here -> thanks.
  - Do not use FW in the message output to not mix it up with
    the Fire Wire subsystem -> Thanks to Jarod Wilson
    I still use FW_BUG as kernel define as FIRMWARE would just
    be too long and unappropriate.

As soon as I have some time I'd like to mark more messages as
firmware bugs, so that people (users and especially vendors)
do not need to do:
dmesg |grep -i acpi |grep -i "warn" \| "err"
dmesg |grep -i bios | grep firmware
or better go through each dmesg output by hand (and then still
do not know for sure whether Linux likes the BIOS or not.
E.g. an ACPI warning/error not necessarily means it is a BIOS
bug).
I'd also like to expose some BIOS bugs which are currently hidden,
because they get more or less gracefully work-arounded.

The patches are compile tested and against latest Linus git tree.
Andrew, can you pick them up, pls.

Thanks,

      Thomas