Openais to Corosync migration

I am working on a project where we want to migrate from Openais to Corosync. However, I am having some problems.

The openais architecture provides some services such as CKPT, CLM, EVT, and AMF that our clients consumes from aisexec via connecting to libais.so

I want dowloaded Corosync 1.4.7 source rpm from Red Hat website for RHEL6 use. But the source does not contain any header or source files such as saCkpt.h, saClm.h, saAmf.h, saEvt.h, ipc_ckpt.h, ipc_evt.h ...etc.

As my client application consumes these services, I need to find their equivalents in Corosync.

My questions are:
1- Is it doable?
2- What are the corresponding parts if the services that I mentionned above in Corosync? (i.e. Who is responsible in chekpointing in corosync?)
3- Are there any tutorial about openais to corosync migration?