Re: Code migration from openais r30 to corosync

Hi,

anil karadag napsal(a):
Hi,

I have a application, which provides clustering with openais. After RHEL
upgrade from 5 to 6, openais cannot be run properly. And Red Hat supports

Actually, RHEL 6 is last version where OpenAIS services are supported, so there shouldn't be any required changes or they should be minimal. What exactly doesn't work for you?

RHEL 7 (corosync 2.x) is different story.

corosync with cman in RHEL6. So we are analyzing. Can you provide docs to
understand and verify what same/different between them.

For example corosync: method_yy() is equivalent to openais: method_xx().

No such document really exists, simply because Corosync API (what existed and was heavily used also in RHEL 5) is completely different. Take a look specifically to cpg_overview, quorum_overview and cmap_overview (RHEL 7)/confdb_overview (RHEL 6).

Regards,
  Honza