Re: UDPu transport for public IP addresses?

Dmitry,

Corosync UDPU should work with routed packets, although this is very difficult for the community to test in general.  We don't often have two machines on an external network where we can route packets.

Corosync should be able to do the job, with the caveat that you might get false positives because your timers are too short.  Did you have a look at the logs and make sure that a stable ring is forming and staying active?  If you could attach the logs for debug, that would be helpful.

Regards
-steve