Re: Corosync performance tuning on 10Gbe

An,

> Hi Friesse,
>
>> Corosync was not tested in 10Gbe environment (with exception of IBA).
> I got corosync run in FDR IB environment by setting transports="rdma" in cman's configuration file ,  and run the same benchmark test, the performance is not better than 10Gbe.
>
> Should I create a new thread to discuss the performance tunning in FDR IB environment?

Actually, IB itself is not very well supported in corosync and we will
probably remove it's support completely one day (if nobody will take
care of maintaining it).

Can you please give a try to corosync 2.x? Is performance still bad (on
10GbE)?

Regards,
  Honza