Changing location of mailing list - downtime March 29th

Hi,

Andrew Beekhof has graciously offered to host the mailman server for corosync.org. To consolidate some of our infrastructure, I'll be transitioning to the mail server. The mailing list may be offline for a couple hours as DNS propagates through the system on March 29th. There should be no loss of subscription information or the mailing list history, as those should just be migrated on Saturday March 29th.

Thanks!
-steve