What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred carries out "lost"?

Hi, all

Since a reply was not obtained in ML of Pacemaker, please let me ask a
question also here.

I measure the performance of Pacemaker in the following combinations.
Pacemaker-1.1.11.rc1
libqb-0.16.0
corosync-2.3.2

All nodes are KVM virtual machines.

 stopped the node of vm01 compulsorily from the inside, after starting 14 nodes.
"virsh destroy vm01" was used for the stop.
Then, in addition to the compulsorily stopped node, other nodes are
separated from a cluster.

The log of "Retransmit List:" is then outputted in large quantities
from corosync.

What is the reason which the node in which failure has not occurred
carries out "lost"?

Please advise, if there is a problem in a setup in something.

I attached the report when the problem occurred.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwMFJItoO-fVMkFWWWlQQldsSFU/edit?usp=sharing

Regards,
Yusuke