I think I resolved my issue. The LACP timeouts were set to long on the hypervisor and the switches. I changed that to short, and no more flip on a switch failure.

Thanks!

FG

On 1/23/2014, 3:29 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
On 2014-01-22T15:02:11, Francois Gaudreault <fgaudreault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well LACP is at the hypervisor level, so for Corosync, it's a standard
interface.

Active/Passive is not really an option for us, we need the 2GB bandwidth.
Any timeouts you think we can tweak?
Hi all,

while I agree with digimer's assessment, the last paragraph above is a
bit tricky. Because if you *need* the 2GBit/s bandwidth (in order to
satisfy the business demand), you cannot really sustain your services
during degraded mode - which is the whole point of bonding, right? ;-)

Best,
     Lars

--
Francois Gaudreault