Re: Corosync + DRBD and network glitch

No worries. Here's the definition from the kernel docs[1]:

============
mode

	Specifies one of the bonding policies. The default is
	balance-rr (round robin).  Possible values are:

	balance-rr or 0

		Round-robin policy: Transmit packets in sequential
		order from the first available slave through the
		last.  This mode provides load balancing and fault
		tolerance.

	active-backup or 1

		Active-backup policy: Only one slave in the bond is
		active.  A different slave becomes active if, and only
		if, the active slave fails.  The bond's MAC address is
		externally visible on only one port (network adapter)
		to avoid confusing the switch.

		In bonding version 2.6.2 or later, when a failover
		occurs in active-backup mode, bonding will issue one
		or more gratuitous ARPs on the newly active slave.
		One gratuitous ARP is issued for the bonding master
		interface and each VLAN interfaces configured above
		it, provided that the interface has at least one IP
		address configured.  Gratuitous ARPs issued for VLAN
		interfaces are tagged with the appropriate VLAN id.

		This mode provides fault tolerance.  The primary
		option, documented below, affects the behavior of this
		mode.

	balance-xor or 2

		XOR policy: Transmit based on the selected transmit
		hash policy.  The default policy is a simple [(source
		MAC address XOR'd with destination MAC address) modulo
		slave count].  Alternate transmit policies may be
		selected via the xmit_hash_policy option, described
		below.

1. https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/networking/bonding.txt