Run multiple instances on the same host

Is there a way to run multiple instances of corosync on the same host?

I'm developing several applications which use various features of corosync (cpg, quorum, votequorum, & cmap), and I need to test the behaviour when nodes join and leave the cluster. Currently I'm using vagrant VMs, but this is cumbersome and slow. Ideally I'd like to launch multiple corosync processes, and then do things like shutting them down, using iptables to interrupt communication, etc, to test the various scenarios. But it appears the libs use shared memory for communication, and because of that, I don't know if running multiple instances on one host is even possible.

Thanks

-Patrick