Re: Allow votequorum to degrade to a single node without qdisc?

On 08/11/13 20:49, Jason Harley wrote:
On Nov 8, 2013, at 5:29 AM, Christine Caulfield <ccaulfie@xxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:ccaulfie@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thank you, Chrissie!  ‘corosync-quorumtool’ now reports that my cluster
is quorate down to a single node with some quick testing.  Pacemaker
(1.1.10+git20130802-1ubuntu1), however, seems to be ignoring Corosync’s
assertion that the cluster quorate with a single node.

That's odd. I just tested it on my system with a similar version and
it seemed fine. What is pacemaker saying exactly, and
corosync-quorumtool ?

I feel a bit silly: I just re-tested this to gather debugging
information and it degraded as desired!  Perhaps my cluster environment
wasn’t “clean” for my previous test.

Thanks for your help!

No problem, I'm glad it's working for you :)

Chrisse