Corosync 2.3.2 is available at corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the latest maintenance release of Corosync
2.3.2 available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org/download.

This releases is mainly about support of configuration file reload.
Please take a look to corosync-cfgtool.8 man page. It also fixes 100%
CPU usage of corosync in idle.

Complete changelog for 2.3.2:

Christine Caulfield (7):
      Add log message to exit signal handler
      Replace freopen with open/dup2 when daemonizing
      Reload: Make coroparse use a designated icmap hash table
      Reload: Add reload code to cfg
      Reload: Add atomic reload to totemconfig
      Reload: Add atomic reload to log config
      Reload: document config.reload_in_progress in man page

Jan Friesse (6):
      icmap: Allow multiple icmap instances
      icmap: Add function to return global icmap
      icmap: Fix value len checking for strings
      icmap: Add function to return item data pointer
      icmap: Add map copy function
      icmap: Add func to test equality of two key values

Michael Chapman (1):
      Fix scheduler pause-detection timeout

Upgrade is highly recommended.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.