Re: centos 6.4 corosync use serial

On 15/07/13 02:39, Zvi wrote:
Hi,
we are using heartbeat on centOS 5.8.
now we are moving to centOS 6.4 and we want to use cman & corosync.
our synch/monitoring configuration between the two nodes (active/standby) is
on both serial & eth (redundancy).

is there an option to configure corosync to use serial?
thanks

No, but you can configure corosync to use redundant ring protocol (lookup "altname" in cluster.conf) so that corosync will switch to a second network link if the first one fails. Personally, I also put corosync on an active/passive bonded interface.

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?