difference of wire format between 1.x and 2.x

Hi,

I'm reworking on wireshark dissector for corosync.
https://github.com/masatake/wireshark-plugin-rhcs

With quick looking, it seems that the wire format of crypto layer
is changed between 1.x and 2.x.

How can I know which format is used from a given packet?
It seems that port 5405 is used both versions.

I'd like to resubmit dissectors for totemnet(handling decryption here)
totemsrp and totemmpg to wireshark project this time. However, most of
all my code is based on corosync 1.x shipped as part of RHEL6.

I'd like to prepare the room to handle packets of 2.x in my patc but
I don't want to implement dissectors for 2.x now.

I'd like to add following code to my patch:

  if (CONDITION(packet)) {
  	my_dissector_for_1_x(packet);
  } else {
  	printf("TODO\n");