Question about corosync versions...

Hi,

I have a sudden need to configure corosync for clusters with the
following characteristics - which I have no control over:
    unicast
    3-10 nodes
    one unbonded 1G interface on one network
    one unbonded 10G interface on a different network
    Pacemaker
    must work smoothly if any single network interface should fail.
    Failover and failback must be automatic.

>From perusing the info from mailing lists via Google, it seems that some
versions of Corosync might not do this correctly.

What is the oldest version of corosync which is known to support such a
configuration reliably?

--
    Alan Robertson <alanr@xxxxxxx> - @OSSAlanR

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce