Corosync 2.3.0 is available at corosync.org!

I am pleased to announce the latest Y stream release of Corosync
2 (2.3.0) available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org/download.

This releases fixes possible Dos (Denial of service) vulnerability of
corosync 2.0.z, 2.1.z and 2.2.z when using encryption. Change makes
Corosync wire incompatible with previous 2.Y releases, so please make
sure to update ALL cluster nodes. Because it's impossible to fix
vulnerability in wire compatible way, 2.0.z, 2.1.z and 2.2.z are now
officially unsupported. Please consider update.

Short changelog for 2.3.0:

Fabio M. Di Nitto (4):
      totemcrypto: fix hmac key initialization
      crypto: drop < 2.3 protocols and onwire compat
      totemconfig: enforce hmac config when crypto is enabled
      crypto config: update man pages and examples

Kazunori INOUE (1):
      log: move Corosync started log messages

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.