Re: About Totem's performance measurement

Hi Steven,
I have done some investigations about the heavy cpu usage of cpgbench. I think cpu is used up mainly because if cpgbench calls cpg_mcast_joined() with CS_ERR_TRY_AGAIN returned, it simply try it again. Many useless trying again will happen if the network can be easily congested. So are there any asynchronous method we can use in that senario to reduce cpu usage?