Re: About corosync-1.4.4 and vsf

Thanks Jan,
I looked into the code of corosync-1.4.4 and found that there is a difference about the SYNC module between corosync-1.4.4 and openais0.80.6 that in corosync, SYNC will always do its jobs even if quorum is not quorate,but do not run in the openais  . If I was right, could  you please tell more detailly about this behavior change? Many thanks!
在 2012-10-17 晚上10:59,"Jan Friesse" <jfriesse@xxxxxxxxxx>写道: