Re: Howdy! Can I Help With an AIX Port?

Matthew Alton napsal(a):
Hello!  I am a Unix/C programmer.  Would you folks like to have some expert
help with supporting IBM AIX and/or SunOS and/or Apple OSX and/or
Free/Net/OpenBSD, etc?  I can help with porting, compiling, packaging,
documenting, debugging, and all such like.

Sure

We have some support for Solaris (I believe Solaris 10 worked and I was working on IllumOS) but definitively needs improvement. We have quiet good support for FreeBSD and NetBSD, but also may need improvements. I don't think we are supporting AIX at all and OSX support is quiet bad. I believe that I've found OpenBSD totally unsupportable because there were some issues with shared semaphores (maybe it's no longer case).

So patches welcomed :)

Regards,
  Honza

Peace.