Re: Help on debugging corosync communication

I've finally used 192.168.58.10 and 192.168.58.11, kind of what you suggested.

And it works! But it need one more trick. Here there is:

On node 1:

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 5405 \
-d 192.168.58.11 \
-j DNAT --to-destination 2.4.6.8:5405
iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 5404 \
-d 192.168.58.11 \
-j DNAT --to-destination 2.4.6.8:5404

On node 2:

iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 5405 \
-d 192.168.58.10 \
-j DNAT --to-destination 1.2.3.4:5405
iptables -t nat -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport 5404 \
-d 192.168.58.10 \
-j DNAT --to-destination 1.2.3.4:5404

Thank you!