Re: Why corosync.comf does not synchronize

On 08/14/2012 04:55 AM, Mars gu wrote:
> Hi all,
>         I want to use qdisk to solve the problem of two processors,  so
> I think I must use /votequorum /API.  oh, yes, I did it , even I wrote a
> program named qdiskd.

Which version of the votequorum API did you use? and why not
coordinating the effort of porting qdiskd to votequorum instead of
making your own version? You know we are working on a port from the old
cman world, right? and extend it to be more flexible with extra
features.....

>        But I do not want to change the item /quorum.expected_votes/ of
> corosync.conf manually after some processors join the Cluster(execute
> the cli /corosync-quorumtool -e <num>/ ). Otherwise the expected
> votes will not change after I restart the processor.

This is only necessary if you do not use the nodelist. If you have a
node list in corosync.conf, expected_votes is calculated for you. nodes
can be added/remove dynamically too. With nodelist, also
quorum.device.votes are calculated for you.

>        How can I make corosync.conf be synchronized in Cluster, just
> like cman ccsd.

You can use pcs. similar to ccs in the cman world.

Fabio