About my_received_flg

Hi All,

According to the paper of Yair Amir, my_received_flg indicates whether the member has received all messages from the processors in its my_deliver_memb in a previous failed pass through the Recovery state in which the new ring was not installed. So in my opinion my_received_flg should be set only by message_handler_off_token() in recovey state and read by memb_state_commit_token_update() in the next round of commit.

So I do not understand why my_received_flg be overwrited by memb_state_commit_token_update() like this: my_received_flg = my_aru == my_high_seq_received.

Could you please explain this? Many thanks.