Service start/stop order

Hi,

I have a kind of WAN cluster:

               failover IP address

          +--Many network devices--+
          |                        |
        machine1                  machine2
      DRBD primary              DRBD secondary

       The two machines are in different LANs

In order to switch the failover IP address to the other machine, I send
an HTTP request to a server, and then the network machinery makes the
routing change. The switch takes 20 seconds.

So, in order the service to move from machine1 to machine2, the order
pacemaker should start and stop resource should be:
  1) Stop the MyFailoverIP resource on machine 1 (this does nothing,
     since you can't "stop" the routing of the IP, you can only move it
     elsewhere).
  2) Start the MyFailoverIP resource on machine 2 (this will take 20
     seconds).
  3) Stop the DRBD resource on machine1 (=> make it a secondary).
  4) Start the DRBD resource on machine2 (=> make it a primary).

I understand how I could make the order be (3) - (1) - (2) - (4), but in
that case I'd have 20 seconds of downtime. Is it possible to achieve the
above order, and how? I.e. a dependence that service A stops in one node
only after service B starts elsewhere.