Re: Fwd: COROSYNC IN UBUNTU 12.04 LTS

I strongly recommend you open a bug in launchpad.net (ubuntu bug tracker).

Also try to install resource-agents package or whatever package provides
/usr/share/cluster/* files.

Ubuntu packages had two bugs related to ccs_config_validate that have
been fixed recently and might be worth updating to the correct versions,
but cross check with ubuntu-ha team.

Fabio