General question abount corosync: Failback

Hello,

we are currently evaluating, whether a combination of corosync and DRBD could be the right solution for us.

Our major question is, whether after a failover, when the master comes up again and DRBD has finished synchronizing, corosync could perform a failback. Corosync should somehow be able to recognize, when DRDB has finished its job.
Is this possible?

Thanks for any hints or suggestions,

Stefan

Ihr WEB.DE Postfach immer dabei: die kostenlose WEB.DE Mail App für iPhone und Android.
ht tps://produkte.web.de/freemail_mobile_startseite/