Re: High latency of message passing in pload test

Dear Steven,

I've modified pload.c to test a different pattern for my single-node configuration.
Each message sending is scheduled by schedwrk_create, so the totem subsystem
is not overloaded by a batch: each message is sent when Corosync process is idle.
Here are the latencies in CPU ticks and throughput in TP/S:

Batch size| with Totem | w/o Totem
100000    | 24.9K/105K | 24.7K/106K

Surprisingly, no visible difference at all. I'm not kidding. Maybe, tired,
disorientated and discouraged :-( ...

I've double checked two versions of totempg_groups_mcast_joined where
Totem is disabled as you have told us.

Please, also find the comments below.

Thank you.
VV